Where to Find the BEST Coupons
Mar 22, 2017
This week we're going to open up and talk about finding the Best coupons. The best coupons are high dollar, BOGO coupons and rebate forms. They offer you a pretty good return for your time picking them up. Here are some of my top secret tactics to keeping my coupon stash full of the Best coupons.
1. Know what's out there. It helps if you know what you're looking to find. I use coupon databases and trade boards to let me know what's available. For example, I purchased a turkey for Thanksgiving and although I picked it up at a good price, I want more! So I went to Hot Coupon World and searched the word turkey. Turns out I'm looking for a Heineken Turkey offer for $10 valid in Missouri (where I live). So Next time I'm in Hannibal's County Market I'll be looking for that form.
2. Pick up coupons in the store! Yes, you can pick them up to use at the time or a later date. We ask that you do not take them all. Some of the very best offers are Tearpad coupon offers you find in the grocery store. Sometimes you'll find them hanging on displays mid aisle. Other times you will find them at the customer service desk. Our team knows I'm looking for coupons so they sometimes tell me they have new ones a the desk. Gather peelies, hangtags, tearpad and blinkie coupons every time you shop.
3. Use online services for high dollar coupons you can not find in our area. I admit, Florida and California get some pretty great coupons that never see the Midwest! I use a service for inserts out of CA, and a clipping service in FL that offers high dollar rebates and tearpad coupons. In the past I've signed up for mixed envelopes of coupons for a small price. It's worth it!
4. Look in the trash. Yep. I ask for all the Catalinas at the registers when I shop. "Hey do you have any Catalina's in the trash that other customers didn't want?" There are always a few. The best one on record was a Catalina reward for $10 on my next purchase, that the customer didn't want, and the cashier didn't know what it was. Score! I always look for those blue faced catalina coupons. People just don't know what they are and end up tossing them. They are dollars redeemable by anyone.
5. Visit the liquor department. Even if you do not buy liquor! Some of my best coupon scores have been $2 on meat hangtags-NO alcohol purchase required! Or picking up FREE 2 liter of soda purchase, limit one per transaction (I shopped a lot that month). There are great food offers hanging around in the liquor department.
6. Get on coupon trains. These are listed on sites like HCW, A Full Cup, and other coupon sites. They have members who will send you a trade envelope of mixed coupons they do not want, you then send one to them. It works and costs you the price of a stamp.
For additions Print N Save Coupons:
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!
Category: LeAnn's Shopping Week
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »