May Penny Pincher
May 01, 2017
Our May penny pincher books are out. The reviews of the new booklet have been great. People really like having more coupons, and they love the extended time periods for redemption. Here are some of the things we've been hearing.
1. It's Double! There are now two times as many coupons in the penny pincher booklet per month. You have 48 coupons to use throughout the store.
2. There are coupons valid each week of the month. Half the booklet is good for the first two weeks of the month, half for the last half of the month. This gives everyone a chance to hit the store and rack up some savings. Even those folks with monthly pay periods.
3. It is availabe at the store. The mail service is not the best in rural areas for delivering the booklets, so now they are providing 1000's of them at customer service. No more worrying if you forgot a coupon at home, or if it did not come in the mail.
4. There is a preview online. You can look up the current month's penny pincher book anytime at mycountymarket.com
5. There are coupons on fresh foods included in the booklet. You will find fresh foods from dairy, meat, and produce in the booklet in both sections.
6. All these coupons are "Store" issued coupons and can be matched with a Manufacturer's coupon. you can match them with printable, app rebates, newspaper coupons, hang tags and tearpad coupnos, and you can match to the my county market app.
7. These are much easier to cut and carry. The smaller size fits in your hand, and in your coupon wallet easy. These even fit in coupon binder sleeves.
We're pretty excited for the new coupons, and we think you will be too. Drop by our facebook page and let us know what you think!
Visit County Market Coupon News Cookin w Coupons's profile on Pinterest.
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!