Penny Pincher Overview
Aug 30, 2018
Saving money with coupons at County Market is really easy. One of the reasons is because of the huge, new in 2017, Penny Pincher book. This book is much better than our older penny pincher booklets. There are several new features that can help you to save three times as much money over the course of a year than in the past. Here are the things I love about the new book:
1. It's Double! There are now two times as many coupons in the penny pincher booklet per month. You have 48 coupons to use throughout the store.
2. There are coupons valid each week of the month. Half the booklet is good for the first two weeks of the month, half for the last half of the month. This gives everyone a chance to hit the store and rack up some savings. Even those folks with monthly pay periods.
3. It is availabe at the store. The mail service is not the best in rural areas for delivering the booklets, so now they are providing 1000's of them at customer service. No more worrying if you forgot a coupon at home, or if it did not come in the mail.
4. There is a preview online. You can look up the current month's penny pincher book anytime at mycountymarket.com
5. There are coupons on fresh foods included in the booklet. You will find fresh foods from dairy, meat, and produce in the booklet in both sections.
6. All these coupons are "Store" issued coupons and can be matched with a Manufacturer's coupon. you can match them with printable, app rebates, newspaper coupons, hang tags and tearpad coupnos, and you can match to the my county market app.
7. These are much easier to cut and carry. The smaller size fits in your hand, and in your coupon wallet easy. These even fit in coupon binder sleeves.
We're pretty excited for the new coupons, and we think you will be too. Drop by our facebook page and let us know what you think!
Come visit at County Market Coupon News on Facebook