Chicken Nacho Dip
1 – 14 oz can diced tomatoes with green chili peppers, drained
1 – 1 lb Velveeta cubed
2 – large boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
1/3 cup Sour Cream
¼ cup diced green onions
1 ½ Tablespoons taco seasoning
1 – can black beans, drained and rinsed
Place diced tomatoes, Velveeta, cooked chicken, sour cream, green onions and taco seasoning into the slow cooker.
Cook on high, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted (1-2 hours)
Stir in black beans
Cook for 15 more minutes until beans are warm
Serve with tortilla chips
Roasted Garlic Bacon Dip
16 oz. Cream Cheese
8 oz. Sour Cream
12 oz. Cooked Bacon crumbled, leave some to sprinkle on top of baked dip
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 bunch Green Onion chopped fine
1/2 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
1 Jalapeno diced fine
8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Mix together and place in 9x9 pan. Bake for 20 minutes til bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips.
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 1 4 oz. can diced jalapenos , well drained OR 4-6 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced (include seeds if you like it really spicy)
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine , melted
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With a mixer on medium, combine cream cheese, garlic powder and sour cream until fluffy.
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well.
- Spread into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Awesome taco dip
1 # ground beef browned and drained
8 oz sour cream, divided
2C taco cheese, divided
½ pkt taco seasoning mix
½ can refried beans
¼ cup salsa
Mix beef, 4 oz sour cream, refried beans, taco seasoning and ½ cup of cheese. Spread in 8x8 baking dish. Mix 4 oz sour cream and salsa. Pour over the beef mixture. Top with the rest of the cheese. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Bacon Garlic Dip
16 oz sour cream
1 pkg. chipped beef diced
1 Tbs garlic powder
1 Tbs onion powder
2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbs bacon crumbles
Directions: mix sour cream with garlic and onion powder, then stir in all other ingredients one at a time, garnish with bacon crumbles. Grab your favorite chips and enjoy.
Chicken Fiesta Ranch Dip
- Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16oz. Sour Cream
-10oz. Essential Everyday Chicken Breast with Rib Meat in water (drain)
-10oz. Rotel mild (drain)
-11oz. Essential Everyday Baja Style corn (drain)
-1 package Mexican Cheese or Taco Cheese
-Ground Red Pepper (Cayenne) to taste (optional)
Mix all ingredients together, chill in refrigerator and served best with Town House Pita Crackers.
1 Cup Mayonnaise
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Vine Ripe Tomato, Chopped
1 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
1 Cup Shredded lettuce
1 LB Bacon, Cooked crisp and crumbed
Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 of the chopped tomato, 1cup shredded cheese
and 3/4 of the bacon. Place mixture in serving dish top with lettuce, remaining tomato,
shredded cheese and bacon. Serve with cracker, baguette bread or chips.
Cheesy Sausage Dip
8 oz. sausage (your choice)
1 medium onion chopped
1 medium red pepper chopped
1 medium green pepper chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
2 8 oz. package cream cheese
1 1/2 cups finely shredded parmesan cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup mayo
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup pepperoncini(diced)
How to make it:
- In a skillet brown sausage, peppers and onion drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl stir in all other ingredients, mix well. Add browned sausage mixture.
- Spread mixture in 8x8 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Serve with bagel chips or Tostitos chips.
Relish the Super Bowl Dip
1/2 jar Dill pickle Relish
2 pkgs Beef Budding Meat
1 pkg Cream Cheese
tbsp garlic powder
tsp celery salt
Mix and serve with crackers
Bacon Lettuce Tomato Dip
1 cup sour cream
1 cup Hellman’s mayo
1 LB Bacon (Cooked and chopped into pieces)
2 tomatoes diced
4 green onions diced
¼ tsp seasonal salt (optional)
¼ tsp parsley
¼ cup shredded lettuce
¼ cup shredded lettuce and 1 green onion
Mix all remaining ingredients together and chill for 2 to 3 hours
Garnish with ¼ shredded lettuce and 1 chopped green onion that was set aside
Serve with cracker, bread or cheese
Dip with (Dill Pickle chips) for a Bacon Cheese burger taste.
Cheesy Chili Dip
32 oz Velveeta
10.5 oz can of hormel chilli without beans 10 oz can diced tomatoes
Can of black olives drained and sliced
Cube the Velveeta and melt in the microwave. Stir frequently. Once completely melted stir in the chilli, the tomatoes, and the black olives. Tastes best with tostitos chips! :)
Hot Spinach Dip
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- cayenne or hot sauce to taste (optional)
- Mix everything, place it is a baking dish and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20-30 minutes.
Slow Cooker: Mix everything, place it in the slow cooker and cook until the cheese is nice and melted about 1-2 hours on high or 2-4 hours on low.
Cheesy Bacon and Spinach Dip
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, mayonnaise and Worcestershire. Stir in bacon, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread bacon mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheeses.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly and golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with bacon and parsley, if desired.