Individual Waffle Quiches
Aug 27, 2015
Want a quick breakfast recipe that will satisfy & feed the whole family??? Make this recipe up on a Sunday night so breakfast is all ready to go on Monday morning for a hearty meal that will stick with everyone until lunch.
Just pop them back in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until heated through or even warm them up in the microwave and eat on-the-go!
Prep/Cook Time: 45 Minutes Number of Servings: 6
- 2 Wild Harvest Organic Large Brown Eggs
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic 1% Milk
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 (7.4 ounce) package Whole Grain Waffles (6 waffles in package)
- ¾ cup Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- 6 thin tomato slices
- ¾ cup shredded Swiss cheese
1. In small bowl, combine eggs, milk and cayenne pepper; salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until well combined; set aside.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray. Place waffles on baking sheet; evenly pour egg mixture over tops of waffles. Top with spinach, tomato slices and cheese.
3. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes or until eggs are set.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Calories 185 Total Fat 9gm Cholesterol 85mg Sodium 230mg
Carbohydrates 17gm Dietary Fiber 2gm Protein 8gm
Recipe and photo courtesy of Wild Harvest
Melanie Kluzek, Registered Dietitian for County Market