Super Easy Tuna & White Bean Salad
Mar 15, 2017
Looking for a seafood recipe that is both EASY & budget-friendly?? Check out this recipe courtesy of Starkist (R) Tuna that can be made in only 10 minutes!!!
Yes you heard that right....dinner on the table in just 10 minutes.
Tuna & White Bean Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes Number of Servings: 4
2 (2.6oz) pouches Tuna Creations (R) Lemon Pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Salt (optional), to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Mince garlic and mash to a paste with the back of a spoon. Mix garlic paste with lemon juice, salt (if using), and pepper, and slowly whisk in olive oil.
Toss red pepper, onion and beans together.
- Break apart tuna and mix in to the bean mixture.
- Add the dressing and toss well. Add fresh basil just before serving. Serve at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Starkist
Melanie Kluzek, Registered Dietitian for County Market