You could win a FREE 32" TV from Pepsi and Frito Lay for Super Bowl 51 at County Market, only with your Max Card!
Official Rules Super Bowl 51 Giveaway
1. To automatically be entered and be eligible to win, simply use your Max Card each time you shop at a Niemann Foods, Inc.-owned County Market any time between January 9, 2016 and February 5, 2017 and purchase participating Pepsi AND Frito Lay products. One chance to win will be given each time the Max Card is scanned during the purchase of a participating item.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or older. Current NFI Employees and their immediate families including spouse, children, or parents who reside with the employee are not eligible to win.
3. No purchase is required to enter. Persons who do not have, or do not wish to apply for the Max Card, can enter the Sweepstakes by printing or typing their name, address, zip code, home phone number and age on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper and mailing it to Niemann Foods, Inc., Sweepstakes – Super Bowl 51 Giveaway, Box C-847, Quincy, IL 62306-0847. The deadline for entries is February 6, 2017. Entries must be postmarked no later than February 1, 2017.
4. Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing on February 7, 2017. Winner(s) will be notified by phone. In the event that chosen winners cannot be contacted by phone due to incorrect phone number or disconnected phone service or decides not to accept the prize, it will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
5. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. No substitution of prize is allowed. Many will enter few will win.
6. Any federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner also agrees to pay for title and licensing, when applicable. Winner agrees to complete a W-9 prior to accepting the prize. Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release, and Release of Liability within 30 days of notification or the winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected. Name of winners will be posted in the store or you can receive them by sending a self-addressed, stamped #10 business envelope to Niemann Foods, Inc. P.O. Box C-847, 1501 N. 12th Street, Quincy, IL 62306-0847 Attn: Max Card Dept – Super Bowl 51 Giveaway.
7. Description of the prize(s): 1 – 32” TV will be given away at each participating County Market store. A total of 40 TV’s will be awarded. The prizes must be claimed at a Niemann Foods, Inc-owned grocery in Illinois or Missouri.
8. The above listed prize(s) are being given away to contestants who enter by mail or at participating Niemann Foods, Inc.-owned County Market stores in Illinois and Missouri. All entries in those stores and by mail will be combined for the random drawing on February 7, 2017.
9. Winner agrees to allow the use of their name in advertising at the discretion of Niemann Foods, Inc.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Niemann Foods, Inc., in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.