Savings Road Map
Dec 07, 2015
Is your savings map all messed up this month? It's common. Don't feel bad about being distracted to save 15% off a marked up kitchen appliance to give as a gift with bonus bucks, and buyers club points. It all gets very confusing in December.
My savings map tends to detour me towards too many household "savings". Kitchen housewares, bedding, bathroom sets that are at their lowest all year. Yet I still need to reach my savings destination in less than one month! I'm way ahead this year with my grocery coupon savings, well over goal. Yet I do not want to be derailed now.
Here's what to look for on your December Journey:
1. Did you have these items budgeted for your year? If you want new bed sheets, and they are truly a deal, then go ahead! Look for online savings, look for coupon codes, and deals, and definitely keep your receipt just in case they are on sale in a few weeks and you can get the difference back in cash.
2. If these detour items are not on your original plan, then you know what you should do. Skip it now, but put it in your holiday spending & saving plan for 2016. It's not as satisfying, but you can do it!
3. Keep on track with your grocery coupons. It's easy to be so distracted that you blow your grocery budget and forget your coupons at home. Now is the month you need your coupons the most. There are more deals in the store, and therefore more coupon matches available.
4. Start looking at your year in review and how you plan to add to your savings in the coming year.
5. Finally, enjoy the shopping. It's the one month where the spending is guilt free and that includes the grocery shopping too.
My goal for 2015 was for $1000 in face value redeemed coupons and rebates. (meaning no sale items or bonus bucks included, no free item values).
London Trip Savings for 2015
Beginning Balance $1148.39
This week's savings $16.00
Total to date $1164.39
For additions Print N Save Coupons:
All internet coupon print limits are subjective. At the time of this email coupons were available for print. If the daily or weekly print limit has been reached, the coupon will be automatically pulled from the websites. You can try to print again tomorrow. All coupons listed are not available in our stores. We list them so you can order or find them to save you money. Check with clipping services, trade boards, or ebay to find coupons not in your store. It is our intent to help you find as many savings opportunities as possible. Enjoy!
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »