Take 10 Minutes to save $10
Apr 20, 2018
Are you clicking? You should be. This program is changing shopping. It's easy, no scissors necessary. Once you have the My County Market App rolling, add Ibotta to your shopping clicks. It's a nationwide rebate program when you can clip even more offers that you paid on Paypal. It also works with your max card so no hassles for you. Just see their offers, click and get money.
This past weekend I was looking for deals on my phone and found the best deals on My County Market App. I picked up several dollars with just a few simple clicks. $1 on Dole Chopped Salad, $1 on a whole fresh pineapple, $1 on Duncan Donuts coffee, you get the idea. It's a simple app to use. You get offers on products you normally buy, and several items you can consider buying. Click the ones you want and they are automatically applied to your max card. To get rolling with extra app coupons follow these steps:
1. Download the My County Market App onto your phone. If you do not have a smartphone, use your home computer and log in at MyCountyMarket.com
2. It will ask you to confirm your email and Max card. You can just snap a pic of your max card when it asks you for it. Be sure these are correct! It's how they match to your max card shopping.
3. Click some offers and have them in your virtual wallet. There are lots of digital coupons, usually more than 150.
4. Shop at the store and pick up the items in your virtual shopping list.
5. Get money! As you buy things, then scan your max card it automatically will post to your order. You’lll see them click off the price due as you get ready pay.
It's really easy to do. I love the fact that I can pick up any of the coupons from Coupons.com right on your phone without having to print and cut the offers. We also have additional offers not available on major printing sites.
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »