Individual Waffle Quiches
Aug 27, 2015
Want a quick breakfast recipe that will satisfy & feed the whole family??? Make this recipe up on a Sunday night so breakfast is all ready to go on Monday morning for a hearty meal that will stick with everyone until lunch.
Just pop them back in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until heated through or even warm them up in the microwave and eat on-the-go!
Prep/Cook Time: 45 Minutes Number of Servings: 6
- 2 Wild Harvest Organic Large Brown Eggs
- ½ cup Wild Harvest Organic 1% Milk
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 (7.4 ounce) package Whole Grain Waffles (6 waffles in package)
- ¾ cup Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- 6 thin tomato slices
- ¾ cup shredded Swiss cheese
1. In small bowl, combine eggs, milk and cayenne pepper; salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until well combined; set aside.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray. Place waffles on baking sheet; evenly pour egg mixture over tops of waffles. Top with spinach, tomato slices and cheese.
3. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes or until eggs are set.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Calories 185 Total Fat 9gm Cholesterol 85mg Sodium 230mg
Carbohydrates 17gm Dietary Fiber 2gm Protein 8gm
Recipe and photo courtesy of Wild Harvest
Melanie Kluzek, Registered Dietitian for County Market
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »