Peanut Butter & "Jelly" Smoothie
Apr 03, 2016
Here is a yummy and quick smoothie recipe to try that has a rich peanut butter flavor!
Peanut Butter & “Jelly” Smoothie
Preparation Time: 3 minutes Number of Servings: 1
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries, unsweetened
- 2 TBSP Smucker’s Natural peanut butter (no sugar in the ingredients list)
- Handful of baby spinach
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender together until completely combined and serve immediately.
-- If you like a sweeter smoothie you can add your sweetener of choice to your taste preference.
-- If you like a thicker smoothie you can add ice to the blender to thicken it.
Nutrition Facts (per serving and does not include honey):
Calories: 285 Protein: 9gm Total Carbohydrates: 39 gm Fiber: 8gm
Total Fat: 11gm Cholesterol: 0gm Sodium: 240 mg
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »