Quick Weeknight Meal Idea/Veggie Burrito
Sep 12, 2016
September is Fruits and Veggies-More Matters (R) Month !!!!
Celebrate with this delicious veggie filled recipe:
Crunchy Vegetable Burrito
Try adding your favorite vegetables to this yummy burrito!
•Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1
- 3/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 3/4 cup broccoli, chopped
- 3/4 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded, low-fat
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing, low-fat
- 1 cup lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
1.Wash and prepare vegetables.
2.Combine chopped vegetables with cheese, dressing and chili powder; mix well.
3.Spoon 1/4 cup vegetable mixture and 1/4 cup lettuce into the center of each tortilla.
4.Wrap each tortilla around the vegetable mixture.
•% of Calories from Fat:27%
•Adapted from UMass Extension Nutrition Education Program
©2007-2013 Produce for Better Health Foundation. All rights reserved. FruitsAndVeggiesMoreMatters.org
Hope Danielson, Director of Health and Wellness for County Market
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »