Dec 26, 2016
Looking for a skinnier version of spinach artichoke dip? Look no further. I love spinach artichoke dip but don't love the calories and fat content. With a few simple swaps I can indulge on this delicious dip guilt free. This makes a perfect appetizer for New Years Eve!!!
Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Minutes to Prepare: 5 Minutes to Cook: 20 Number of Servings: 8
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. Place in a 9-inch pie plate and bake for 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Serve right away.
- Serve with pretzel crisps or pita chips
- Pairs great with veggies
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Calories: 139 Protein: 8.6gm Total Carbohydrates: 8.5gm Fiber: 2gm
Total Fat: 7.8g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 480mg
Hope Danielson, Director of Health and Wellness for County Market
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »