When I Dip You Dip We Dip
Dec 29, 2016
Isn't it so much more fun to dip your veggies and chips than eating them plain......and who doesn't love a good dip recipe??
With the New Year fast approaching.....Here is an incredibly simple and delicious Spinach & Artichoke dip that is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Enjoy.
Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Prep/Cook Time: 55 Minutes Number of servings: 6
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 2 cups Wild Harvest® Organic frozen cut spinach, large stems removed, thawed, drained
- 1-14oz can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dash Wild Harvest® Organic cayenne pepper
- Whole grain pita chips for serving
1. In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except pita chips. Using an electric mixer, mix on medium speed until well combined.
2. Transfer to a greased 1-quart baking dish.
3. Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375°F oven 20-25 minutes or until slightly browned on top and bubbly.
4. Remove from oven and serve with pita chips.
Nutritional Facts (per serving and does not include pita chips):
Calories: 140 Carbohydrates: 11gm Fiber: 2gm Protein: 8gm
Total Fat: 6gm Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 370mg
Recipe courtesy of Wild Harvest
Melanie Kluzek, Registered Dietitian for County Market
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »