A Frozen Treat That is Very Sweet
Mar 09, 2017
While the weather may not be warm enough yet to be thinking about eating popsicles….there’s always room for ice cream and sorbet! AM I right???
Here is one of the easiest frozen sorbet recipes you will find, which uses sweet ripe frozen mango, coconut milk, lime juice and a hint of sweetness!
This is one tasty treat my friends!
Frozen Mango Lime Sorbet
Prep Time: 5 minutes Number of Servings: 4
- 3 cups frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or a high-powered blender.
- Process or blend until you have a smooth and creamy texture and there are no longer any chunks. Avoid blending for too long or it will melt.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Calories: 167 Protein: 1gm Total Carbohydrates: 31gm Total Fat: 5.6gm
Fiber: 2.3gm Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 11mg
Melanie Kluzek, Registered Dietitian for County Market
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »