My Top 5 Quick Breakfast Ideas
Aug 22, 2017
Back-to-school mornings are extremely hectic around my house. Trying to get everyone ready and out the door on time can be a challenge. Here are some of my top go-to breakfasts to help fuel my kids' busy days.
- Whole grain toast with nut butter, banana and low fat milk
- Yogurt with fresh berries and homemade granola
- Overnight oats made with low fat milk, fresh fruit and chopped nuts
- Smoothies made with low fat milk, 100% juice, frozen fruit, and either nut butter or leftover avocado to add a healthy dose of heart-healthy fats. Sometimes I even sneak in a little baby spinach to get in some veggies. I always add a banana to help disguise the taste.
- Egg in a hole with fresh fruit and low fat milk.
Hope Danielson, Director of Health and Wellness for County Market
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »