Who Doesn't Want Dessert for Breakfast?
Aug 17, 2017
Looking for a dessert-like breakfast?? I have just the recipe for that! With juicy ripe peaches, a little honey & granola – this smoothie bowl will wow your taste buds. Enjoy!
Peach Pie Smoothie Bowl
Prep Time: 10 minutes Number of Servings: 2
- 1 1/2 cups fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sunflower butter or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey, use more if you like it sweeter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh peaches sliced
- 1/2 cup low fat granola
- 3 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- In a blender add all of the ingredients except the toppings and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with fresh peach slices, granola, and toasted almond slices.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Calories: 414 Protein: 18gm Total Carbohydrates: 64gm Fiber: 8gm
Total Fat: 12.8gm Cholesterol: 14mg Sodium: 139mg
Melanie Kluzek, Registered Dietitian for County Market
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »