Entertaining When Company Is Coming/Appetizer Tips
Dec 14, 2017
Looking for a healthy appetizer to take or serve at your next holiday party or work function. Here are some better for you options.
- Platters of fresh cut up vegetables such as carrots, celery, broccoli, tomatoes and sugar snap peas with hummus or Greek yogurt based dips are always a filling and low-calorie starter.
- Bruschetta bites made with roasted red peppers, pesto, and Parmesan cheese on thinly sliced French bread or whole-grain crackers makes a quick appetizer for company coming.
- Hot dips such as a creamy, spinach artichoke dip made with Greek yogurt and low-fat cheese paired with pita chips or pretzel thins is a crowd pleaser.
- Shrimp cocktail is one of the lowest calorie appetizers that is also full of protein to help fill you and your guests up before the big meal.
- Fruit and cheese platters make a colorful and healthy pre-meal appetizer or late night snack for guests.
Stay tuned for seasonal salad ideas.
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »