Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
Feb 05, 2018
Chicken-Enchilada Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Preparation/Cook Time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- non-stick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 8 oz (cooked) rotisserie chicken, white meat, shredded
- 1/2 cup sweet corn, canned, drained
- 2 tb green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium black beans
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 tb flour
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mexican cheese blend (monterey jack, cheddar)
- 1 medium, Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 tb fresh lime juice
- 2 tb cilantro, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F (or grill).
- Prepare Portobello mushrooms by scooping the inside out of the bottom of the mushroom.
- Spray the outside of each mushroom cap with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, corn and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together enchilada sauce and flour until there are no lumps.
- Spoon 2 TB of chicken mixture into each mushroom and top with 1-2 tsp of enchilada sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted and mushrooms are softened. Serve topped with diced tomato, avocado, cilantro and lime juice.
Calories: 270; Total Carbohydrates: 25; Total Fat: 12; Saturated Fat: 3; Sugar: 9
Recipe courtesy of: AvocadosFromMexico.com
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »