Baked Salmon With Yogurt Dill Sauce
Mar 05, 2018
Baked Salmon with Yogurt Dill Sauce
Preparation/Cook Time: 30 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 4 Salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 1 TBSP. Olive Oil
- Crushed black pepper
- Salt (optional)
Ingredients for Yogurt Dill Sauce
- 1 cup plain, non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 TBSP. fresh, chopped dill
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh, chopped garlic
- Prepare Yogurt Dill sauce by mixing together yogurt, dill, lemon juice and garlic. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Line rimmed cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon fillets, skin side down on foil.
- Drizzle salmon with olive oil and season with pepper and salt (if using).
- Place in cold oven and set the temperature to 400 degrees. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon flake easily.
- Serve immediately with chilled yogurt dill sauce.
Nutrition Facts (Per serving):
Calories: 372; Protein: 37 gm; Total Carbs: 5.4 gm; Fiber: 1 gm; Total Fat: 22gm; Cholesterol: 103mg; Sodium: 153mg
Hope Danielson, Director of Health and Wellness for County Market
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »