Oct 01, 2018
- 1 pound white fish ( I like cod or tilapia)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Corn tortillas
- Dole Chopped Chipotle and Cheddar Salad Kit
- Mix spices in small bowl.
- Season both sides of fish with evenly with seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium/high heat
- Place fish in pan and cook for 3-5 minutes before flipping.
- Continue cooking until fish begins to flake.
- Remove fish from pan and flake with fork.
- Serve fish on warm, corn tortillas and top with salad mix and dressing.
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »