Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
Nov 07, 2018
Parmesan & Balsamic-Roasted Broccoli
Time to prepare/cook: 15 minutes Servings: about 4 servings
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets with bottom part of stem removed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup grated or shaved parmesan cheese
- Black pepper, garlic powder and salt to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Meanwhile, toss broccoli florets in a large bowl with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, black pepper, garlic powder, and salt (if using).
- Spread seasoned broccoli out evenly over a baking sheet (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray)
- Roast in the oven for about 10-12 minutes until broccoli has lightly browned and is tender (use a fork to test for tenderness).
- Finally sprinkle with the ¼ cup grated or shaved parmesan cheese and serve (if you want to melt the cheese faster, place back in warm oven for 1-2 minutes).
- For a quicker prep, buy pre-cut broccoli florets and then toss with some olive oil and herbs and you are good to go!
- You can do this with any veggies such as cauliflower, zucchini, summer squash, carrot slices, etc.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Calories: 95 Protein: 6.4gm Total Carbohydrates: 8.5gm Fiber: 4.6gm
Total Fat: 5.3g Cholesterol: 3.6mg Sodium: 127mg
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »