Nov 20, 2018
It’s the holidays and that means unexpected company! Here is a quick seasonal dessert to serve for those last minute guests. Many of these ingredients can be kept in your pantry and refrigerator to have on hand during the holiday season.
- 2 CUPS PLAIN GREEK NONFAT YOGURT
- 1/4 CUP OF SPLENDA
- 1 TSP. VANILLA
- DASH OF PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
- 3/4 CUP CANNED PUMPKIN
- 3 TABLESPOONS LIGHT WHIPPED CREAM
- GRAHAM CRACKERS
- DASH OF CINNAMON
- PUT YOGURT IN BOWL. MIX IN PUMPKIN, SPLENDA, VANILLA AND PUMPKIN PIE SPICE.
- CHILL FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES.
- TAKE GOBLET GLASSES AND LINE BOTTOM WITH GRAHAM CRACKER PIECES, THEN WHIPPED CREAM, THEN CHILLED PUMPKIN YOGURT, THEN WHIPPED CREAM, THEN ONE PIECE OF GRAHAM CRACKER STICKING OUT.
- DUST WITH CINNAMON.
- SERVE IMMEDIATELY.
RECIPE ADAPTED FROM: OIKOSYOGURT.COM
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »