Merry Berry Pomegranate Mimosa
Dec 01, 2018
Merry Berry Pomegranate Mimosas
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: about 6 – 6oz glasses
- 2 cups Champagne (a Brut or dry Prosecco works well)
- 1 cup 100% Pomegranate juice
- 1 cup seltzer water or Perrier mineral water
- 1/2 cup citrus vodka
- 6 small slices of lemon rind slices, twisted for garnishing*
- 12 frozen raspberries for garnishing
- Pomegranate seeds (arils) from ½ of a medium sized fruit (optional)
- Place all ingredients together in a pitcher (except for lemon twists & raspberries) and mix well with a large wooden spoon.
- Pour in champagne glasses or small glasses.
- Using a vegetable peeler, create strips from the lemon rind and then use your fingers to curl or twist it slightly and drape over each glass.
- Garnish each with a lemon twist, 2 frozen raspberries, and some pomegranate arils.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Calories: 140 Protein: 0.4gm Total Carbohydrates: 12gm Sugar: 7.3gm Fiber: 0.8gm
Total Fat: 0gm Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 5mg
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »