Bush's White Chicken Chili
Jan 14, 2019
Bush’s White Chicken Chili
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cans (16 oz.) Bush’s Great Northern Beans
- 14.5 oz. chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken breast, finely chopped
For Garnish: shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa
- In large skillet, cook onion in oil for 4 minutes or until transparent.
- Add chilies, flour and cumin; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add beans and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Add chicken; cook until hot.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream and salsa, if desired.
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »