Fuel Rewards: Start stacking up points at select County Markets.
Ways to save at County Market:
- Earn 1 Point for Every $1 You Spend
- Spend $50 = Earn 500 Points
- Spend $100 or More = 1,000 Points
- Earn Bonus Points on Monthly Eligible Items
Plus, keep stacking up points on earning 25 Points per gallon of fuel purchased at on lot fuel stations and Haymakers.
- 825 West Washington Pittsfield, IL 62363
- 1120 N. 6th Street Monmouth, IL 61462
- 202 Steamboat Bend Hannibal, MO 63401
- 1099 Jason Place Chatham, IL 62629
- 210 East Carpenter Street Springfield, IL 62702
- 1501 S. Dirksen Pkwy Springfield, IL 62703
- 2777 S. 6th Street Springfield, IL 62703-4071
- 1903 W. Monroe St. Springfield, IL 62704-1530
- 119 Illini Boulevard Sherman, IL 62684
- 500 E. Sangamon Ave. Petersburg, IL 62675
- 4830 Broadway Quincy, IL 62301
- 619 N 3rd Street Girard, IL 62640
- 406 West Madison Pontiac, IL 61764
- 210 West 3rd. St. Sterling, IL 61081
- 1208 South Main Street Palmyra, MO 63461
- 1805 Elm Street Canton, MO 63435
- 520 N 24th Street Quincy, IL 62301
- 109 West Jackson St Attica, IN 47918
- 331 Stoughton Street Champaign, IL 61820
- 2901 West Kirby Champaign, IL 61821
learn more about your fuel rewards frequently asked questions
Max Cards are free and available at the Customer Service Desk inside any Niemann Foods, Inc.-owned County Market. You can also click here to download a Max Card application. Just print, fill out and take into the store!
You can earn points directly on your Max Card Account with purchases at County Market:
- Earn 1 Point for every $1 spent
- Basket Rewards: 500 Points for baskets $50 to $99.99
1,000 Points for baskets $100 or more
- Bonus Points – points earned for the purchase of select items promoted each month
Every 100 Points equals 1 Cent Off the current price per gallon.
Example: 1,000 Fuel Points equals 10 Cents Off Per Gallon
Additionally, you will earn 25 points for every gallon of fuel purchased at any Haymakers or on lot fuel stations.
When your Max Card is used for a purchase at County Market, the receipt will show the total points earned for the purchase and the total points in your account. Fuel Rewards Points continue to add up for a larger discount until they are redeemed.
Fuel Rewards Points can be redeemed at any Haymakers location by entering your phone number or inserting your Max or Haymakers Card at the pump.
1600 North 24th Street, Quincy, IL 62301
8555 Highway 24, Taylor, MO 63471
920 W Washington, Pittsfield, IL 62363
1700 Jefferson Street, Springfield, IL 62702
202 Devonshire Drive, Champaign, Il 61820
3501 Fields South Drive, Champaign, IL 61822
1610 North Missouri Street, Macon, MO 63552
101 South Dudley Street, Macomb, IL 61455
Or any on-lot fuel station at select County Markets:
406 West Madison, Pontiac, IL 61764
210 West 3rd Street, Sterling, IL 61081
2901 West Kirby, Champaign, IL 61821
When prompted to “Scan your loyalty card or enter your number”, you can use the County Market Max Card (wallet size with magnetic stripe) or enter your phone number. Phone number must be the same as the one linked to your Max Card account.
Once the loyalty number is entered the fuel dispenser screen will show the total Cents Off Discount available to use for that transaction. Select “YES” and the price per gallon will be reduced by the total amount available. All available points will be used in the purchase. Select “NO” and the discount will still be available for a future fuel purchase.
Fuel Rewards Points expire after 30 days from the day they are earned.
Cents Off Fuel Rewards will apply towards up to 25 Gallons of fuel.
Yes, customers can also link their Haymakers Payback Club Card to their Max Card account and then either card can be used at County Market for earning points and either card can be used at Haymakers for redeeming points for Cents Off fuel discounts.
To confirm information or to link cards call the Max Card Hotline 1 888 722 6629.