New Year's Eve Appetizer
Dec 30, 2018
Looking for a fun New Year’s Eve appetizer? Try this delicious potato crostini recipe:
Roasted Potato Crostini with Pesto Cheese
- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Ready Time: 35 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Recipe Adapted from: United States Potato Board
- No-stick cooking spray
- 1/3 Pounds (4 medium) Red or Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped prepared roasted red peppers
- Snipped fresh chives or minced green onion (optional)
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. On baking sheet, arrange potatoes in single layer; spray lightly with additional cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with ¼ teaspoon of the garlic salt.
Roast 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and browned, turning potatoes over halfway and sprinkling with remaining garlic salt.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, pesto and red pepper flakes, if desired. Pipe or spoon about 2 teaspoons pesto mixture onto each potato; top with red pepper. Sprinkle with chives or green onions if desired.
Have a healthy and happy new year!!!!!
Please add a comment
You must be logged in to leave a reply. Login »